Sidra almuntaha solutions has deep knowledge and extensive expertise to design and implement innovative and secure Collaboration Solutions that help organizations increase efficiency, reduce cost and achieve their strategic objectives.
We have a complete portfolio of Collaboration solutions that cater for the needs of every organization, including, but not limited to, the following major areas:
- Messaging and Collaboration:
Unified communications (UC): is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, desktop sharing, data sharing (including web connected electronic interactive whiteboards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). UC is not necessarily a single product, but a set of products that provides a consistent unified user-interface and user-experience across multiple devices and media-types. UC allows an individual to send a message on one medium, and receive the same communication on another medium. For example, one can receive a voicemail message and choose to access it through e-mail or a cell phone. If the sender is online according to the presence information and currently accepts calls, the response can be sent immediately through text chat or video call. Otherwise, it may be sent as a non-real-time message that can be accessed through a variety of media. At Logicom Solutions our years of experience in the UC domain allows us to consult, implement, maintain and support UC.
- Voice and Video:
Collaboration shifts the focus from documents and PCs to people and social sessions, defined as the new fundamental unit of collaborative work, in which groups of individuals interact across company (ies) and geographic boundaries. The goal of a social session is to create the effect of presence within the reality of absence delivering a consistent experience to anyone, anywhere, anytime, on any device (PC, mobile phone, tablet, etc.).
Implementing a Unified Network for Voice, Video and Data, and adopting Collaboration Applications is a crucial IT component of any successful organization.
The convergence of voice, video, and data networks into a single, powerful, secure network enables: Responsiveness through improved efficiency, Mobility by providing a unified view of communications anywhere, anytime, on any device, Collaboration by sharing all types of media via voice, Web, and video, Security by extending security through call-control devices and communications applications, Choice through open standards that facilitate integration with applications.
- Email Solutions: Sidra almuntaha Solutions offers a variety of email solutions from leading industry vendors in both on premise and cloud/hosted basis or a combination of the two. Access business email, calendar, and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser. Advantages of our email solutions include:
- Security and Reliability: Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Safeguard your data by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities. Deliver reliability, availability, and performance with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
- Stay in Control: Manage your organization efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface. Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center. Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Easy to Use and Maintain: Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system. Keep all your important data in one place by giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience. Consistent and secure anywhere access to information on all major browsers and touch-enabled devices that your users depend on.